Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Missing In Action

I have been missing in action for WAY too long.  Where have I been exactly? Well to me its similar to my early 20's when I was just a sponge and couldn't help but get my hands and brain on any kind of personal growth information.

Lately I've been consumed by coupons and fitness.  I've changed my views on coupons.  At one time I didn't feel that I had enough time to dedicate my efforts to a binder and was happy with an according style letter keeper like in this post. Less money in our pockets due to life, and the cost of EVERYTHING rising I have moved to a coupon binder.  I have a 3 ring binder and I've based my categories and carrier off of Jessica's system that you can find here. Jessica's site is Utah Deal Diva and her site ROCKS if you are trying to save a dollar and live in Utah.  Every week when new ad's come out I check her "Grocery Smarts" link on the right hand side.  There is instructions on how to navigate and its a great tool that I feel is one of the BEST that is out there right now for Utah. 

I've also been consumed by my personal fitness and trying to find a pace and routine that is best for me. I've been soaking up information on what different foods do to our bodies and where that I feel will always be overwhelming I'm trying to make my way through it as best as I can with the time that I have.

We recently took a road trip to Indianapolis, Indiana.  We even hauled the 4 year old girl child and 2 year old boy child with us and yes it was in the car.  Do you know how long it takes to get there.  My maps app on my phone says "24 hours with traffic".  Love the 'with traffic' part.  Traffic really? Where? Well if there is construction and you get a slow, rude, lame semi truck driver that feels like being a jerk then I can see being a bit delayed.  It was a fun time all in all.  Will post more on the trip another time. 

I feel like I'm getting back into my groove and getting a little bit in front of the 8 ball.  I've wanted to put this component of blogging back into my life for a while. Hope anyone that still checks this blog is having a nice beginning to their summer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment