Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't be afraid to try something New

I color my hair out of a box at home and it saves me a lot of money rather than going to the salon. My hair color comes with a conditioner that is to be used once a week to hold the color in and make your hair feel soft and silky. This conditioner does a fairly good job except for when its close or past due for another color treatment.  In the past I have had good success with V05 Hot Oil Treatment. In looking for this product in a number of stores in my area with the limited time that I have I was not able to find it.  In a last ditch effort I was looking at the alternative products they have out there and since I like and use Pantene's shampoo and conditioner I thought I would see if they had something that might, just might do the trick or at least put a bandaid on my hair situation until I could find my V05 Hot Oil some other place. I'm sure Walgreens would probably have it or Amazon for SURE would (doesn't Amazon have everything?).  I came across Pantene's Color Nourishing Treatment that claims it will Nourish colored hair to enhance color and shine. 
 

I was very skeptical at first but after the first application was very impressed. It might not be the long term solution but for the first try it is helping my hair a ton. So don't always be closed off to trying something new is my latest advice.  For those curious as to the price it was in the $5 range.

No comments:

Post a Comment