Monday, September 13, 2010

Write it down

My brain is continually failing to remember all the many things that I want to keep tabs on in my day. Recently I had a birthday and my dear husband (DH) asked me a few days before the day what I would like or could use for my birthday. I usually keep a running wish list for myself and other lists for DH and the dear kids (DK) of things that I think they would like or they have mentioned throughout the year.  So I thought it would be simple to pull up my wish list and let DH know what I have been wanting, he could run out with his limited time before the actual day of my birth, get something that he was sure I wanted/could use, and all would be great. I get to my list and .... UGGG.... nothing there. So I was left with little time to think of something to help the guy out. He is so good to get me what I want instead of what he thinks I should want I felt bad. When in doubt... write it down. You can even write it at the back of a calendar at your house, a post-it on your bathroom mirror, send yourself a perpetual email forwarding it to your self every time you think of something new and deleting the old. Many creative ways that you can accomplish the same thing.  Write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment