Thursday, February 24, 2011

WINNER :: Disney On Ice Give-A-Way 2 of 4

The WINNER of my Disney On Ice Give-A-Way 2 of 4 is comment number 1!

Anonymous-toadylynn said:

I LOVE to go to our family cabin, where there is usually
4-6 feet of snow in the winter and go sledding. It is so much
fun, and we can be lazy and have someone shuttle us to
the top of the hill on the snowmobile! Unfortunatetly, I
have had new borns the last few times we went in the
winter, so not nuch sledding happened for me!
(The newborns ARE worth it though!!)

Congratulations Anonymous-toadylynn, email me the address you want me to mail your family 4-pack of tickets to at masmith38@gmail.com you are correct, they are worth it.

Thank you for all the entries, good times in the snow. I failed to mention what my favorite snow activity is/was. I used to LOVE to drive around LATE at night when the roads hadn't been cleared and not many people were out. Felt like my own little world.

Stay tuned for more chances to WIN. I have 2 more family 4-packs to give away this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment