Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jump Start Your Morning The Night Before

Do you have a launch pad for first thing in the morning? A launch pad is a place you put all of your items that you will need as you are walking out the door. This doesn't include of course anything like a lunch that needs to be refrigerated. A great way to jump start your morning is to start The Night Before. It really doesn't take very long to gather the items needed for yourself or for others in your house if they are too small to do it for themselves like my children are.  Older kids can do this for themselves.

If I'm having an off night and I don't do this there is a good chance that I will just push my being out of sync until the morning. I have a much smoother morning if I set up the bags on my launch pad that is my kitchen table right now, and pack how many diapers, pull ups, snacks, double check the change of clothes and put in anything else that is needed for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment