Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. First post is always the hardest right? Well for me trying to come up with a blog site name and title was something that kept me perplexed for days and weeks.  What I am hoping for on this blog is to share how I keep things together one day at a time. Occasionally I will have an 'ideal' day and that is ideal. I don't have an expectation of things ever being 'perfect' and I'm okay with that too. Progress is my mantra. Progress in becoming a better wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, friend or employee.  

I am a full-time wife, mother and worker at a professional corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah. I am 37 and turn 38 in less than 30 days. I continually have new ideas from all sorts of sources on being a better person that ends up effecting me being a better in all those other hats that I have to rotate between.  Hopefully you may find some of my finds helpful to you. 

Thank you for reading. I am excited for this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment