Friday, January 7, 2011

Money Found


I have recently found an extra $60 in my checking account. It wasn't really lost and it was really just virtual money... unless it continued to go missing and then it would feel like real money. I made a clerical error by entering 2 transactions twice. I tried searching my bank statement for the total amount off but with it being 2 transactions it didn't really work.

I had a little extra time today, so I recommitted to having a balanced to the penny checking account. It took wading through transactions for the last entire month almost but it worked. I found it... I can do the happy money dance now.. I really should go buy myself nice as a reward for hard work right? I'll think about it and probably forget. I'll be happy when that doesn't happen for another 5 years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment