Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh Sheets

Yes I said sheets... not shi.... bottom fitted sheets to be exact. I have had some sheet straps for a while now and I was just wondering how I ever tolerated my misbehaving fitted sheets before I came to know about these funny but helpful little things.

Not all sheets are created equal. before the end of the week I would be remaking the bed due to the fitted sheet being pulled out from under the mattress. A friend mentioned they used these sheet straps and what a difference. It kept the bottom sheet taught and straight and helped the rest of the bed stay tidy and less messy as well. By the end of the week the bed looked almost as good as the beginning of the week. 

I found my particular set at my local Target but am sure there are more places that stock them in their bedding sections you just need to look for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment