Monday, January 31, 2011

::UPDATED:: Monster Jam - 2011 Ticket Give-A-Way

::UPDATED:: to my prior post on the Monster Jam - 2011 Ticket Give-A-Way, I failed to mention a cut off for the contest. So since this is my blog and I make the rules I add this detail now. All comments to be considered for contest entry must be submitted by this Friday, February 4, 2011, 8:00 p.m. Utah time whatever we are on right now, saving or not saving. The tickets will be left at will-call at the EnergySolutions Arena. These tickets will be good for the Friday, February 18th 7:00 p.m. performance ONLY if you didn't catch that in the original post.


You can leave your comment on this post or my original post that I linked above and also HERE.

For more chances to win these tickets check out the other blogs I have listed to the LEFT and enter their contests too. 

Check back soon for more posts. Some with give-a-way's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment